HOURS OF OPERATION
Thu - Sat 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM ( through 2021)
NC COVID requires all guests ages 5yrs + to wear a mask inside
Thank you for your cooperation
Shark and Ray feed at 1:15 PM
Reptiles out to visit throughout the afternoons
Touch Tank is open and under guided interactions
Planning a visit with 10 or more family and friends? If you have a minimum of 10 in your group ages 5 and up, take advantage of our GROUP RATE! Fill in our group admission form and submit it today! We will hold admission for you on the date and time requested. If we cannot honor your request, we will contact you directly.
Children under 2 yrs old are FREE
Ages 2-4 yrs are $4.50 p/p
Ages 5-65 yrs are $6.00 p/p
Ages 66 yrs and older are $5.00 p/p
* prices do not include tax*
Teacher discount with current school year ID
FREE admission (with valid ID) is offered to:
MILITARY - active and retired
POLICE / FIREFIGHTERS / EMT - active
Shark & Sting ray feedings @ 1:15 PM
Reptile feedings throughout the afternoon
* animal behavior dictates events
Coming Events! NC SCI FESTIVAL 2021
NC SCI Festival events Come be scientific Thursdays - Saturdays April 8-24. The Aquarium is proud to be part of the NCSci Festival events and celebrations. New activities each week! STEM-focused and full of fun! Activities run 1:30-3:30. Some activities will be outside weather permitting.
Coming Events! Balloon Fest 2021
Join us from May 6-8 as the most amazing NC Balloon artists create a Huge pirate ship (complete with crew and sea creatures) as a fundraiser for the Aquarium. The event takes place at the plaza of the Historic Court House, Main Street, Hendersonville. The main event is Saturday, May 8 with a "Sea Swim" of costumed creatures and friends of the fish traveling down Main St from the Aquarium to the ship! Family-friendly activities at the Court House and at the Center for the Arts. Volunteer support by Big Brothers Big Sisters of WNC.
For sponsorship information please call 828 692 3549 or email us directly using the CONTACT tab
Talk to us!
We welcome your thoughts and questions. Please, use this form to:
1. Email us with a compliment or concern.
2. To ask about a program, class, or trip for your group.
3. All donation requests must be made on official letterhead and state the event date, purpose, what you are requesting, and full contact information. Organizations may request a donation every other year. We regret that we cannot respond to requests made using this contact form. DONATION REQUESTS SHOULD BE SENT DIRECTLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org