HOURS OF OPERATION
Thu - Sat 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Shark and Ray feed at 1:15 PM (based on animal behavior)
For the health of our staff and visitors, COVID guidelines request that all guests, aged 5 years and older, please wear a mask during their visit. Thank you for your cooperation
Reptiles are brought out by the keeper to visit throughout the afternoon. Weather permitting, reptiles may be taken outside for lunch!
Our Touch Tank is open with guided interactions. This permits the safe and comfortable handling of sea stars, urchins, crabs, and anemones.
Children under 2 yrs old are FREE
Ages 2-4 yrs are $4.50 p/p
Ages 5-65 yrs are $6.00 p/p
Ages 66 yrs and older are $5.00 p/p
* prices do not include tax*
Teacher discount with current school year ID
FREE admission (with valid ID) is offered to:
MILITARY - active and retired
POLICE / FIREFIGHTERS / EMT - active
Planning a visit with 10 or more family and friends? Take advantage of our GROUP RATE! Fill in our group admission form and submit it today! We will contact you for pre-payment information and hold admission for you on the date and time requested. If we cannot honor your request, we will contact you for other options.
NOTE: This offer is for groups with a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 15 persons.
Shark & Sting ray feedings @ 1:15 PM
Reptile feedings throughout the afternoon
* animal behavior dictates events
Connect to the sea
We welcome your thoughts and questions. Please, use this form to:
1. Email us with a compliment or concern.
2. Ask us about a program, class, event rental, or trip for your group.
3. NOTE: All donation requests must be made on official letterhead and state the event date, purpose, what you are requesting, and full contact information. Organizations may request a donation every other year. We regret that we cannot respond to requests made using this contact form. DONATION REQUESTS SHOULD BE SENT DIRECTLY TO email@example.com